Acumatica adapts as your manufacturing business changes and grows
Acumatica offers ERP software for the manufacturing industry and integrates it with CRM software to effectively support all major business areas. Use flexible business processes to plan and control your manufacturing operations.
JAAS Advanced Manufacturing Software (JAMS) for Acumatica delivers powerful and comprehensive functionality for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project-centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing companies.
Manufacturing reporting to help you make better decisions with greater visibility and collaboration
Manufacturers are continually challenged to:
- Bring complex and customized products to market
- Adopt new manufacturing methods and technologies
- Balance supply with increasingly volatile demand
- Manage resources and inventories to control costs
- Master production planning and control
Agile manufacturers that can adapt to constantly changing conditions have the competitive advantage. Among the changes currently facing producers are the emergence of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Big Data analytics; the proliferation of mobile devices and new “apps” that put more power into the hands of employees anytime, anywhere; collaboration internally and with the supply chain; ERP in the cloud; and more emphasis on end-to-end supply chain processes and systems.
How will manufacturers conquer the demands for flexibility and collaboration without overlooking the operational excellence needed at the core of their businesses?
- Up-to-date and accurate information in a single system
- Intuitive interface
- Tools to adapt system to business growth
- Own the data & access it anytime
- Work from anywhere using choice of device
- Mobility (access information from anywhere, on any device with a browser)
- Personalized Dashboards
- Integrated Reporting Engine
- Custom Report Designers
- Document management
- EDI and Barcoding
- Approvals and Workflow
It’s a complex world…and getting more so every day
To thrive and grow, a manufacturer must be responsive to every increasing customer demand for product variety and sophistication. Global consulting firm Accenture confirms that complexity is here to stay in a report* that warns: “Problems can occur, however, when companies lose control of product complexity, which in today’s fast-moving, global, competitive environment has become an all-too-common occurrence.”
For manufacturers, control means having accurate information and making good decisions. Manufacture stock, custom, or batch products most likely have a proliferation of similar yet distinct products and need more control of the product lifecycle management.
- Revision Control
- Effectivity/Expiration Dates
- Production Steps
- Reference Designators
- Flexible Copy BOM
- Unlimited Fixed and Variable Overhead Costs
- BOM Cost Roll
- Integrated BOM/Routing
- Multi-level BOM/Routing
- Multiple Costing Methods and Capabilities
Balance supply and demand to reduce costs
ERP is an information management system with two primary objectives:
- Balance supply and demand by developing and executing operating plans to make and deliver product to meet customer demand.
- Reduce cost and waste as much as possible while doing so.
The planning function within ERP, material requirements planning (MRP), creates a production and purchasing schedule that minimizes inventory while maximizing availability. As a result, purchase orders and manufacturing orders are planned to be completed and bring in inventory only when needed. MRP relies on good data — BOM costing, inventory, order status, demand – to do its job effectively. The integrated JAMS for Acumatica solution will help you keep your data accurate and up-to-date.
- Multi-site MRP
- Production Order Changes
- Lot / Serial Tracking
- Master Production Schedule
- Labor Tracking
- Backflushing labor and/or material
- Barcode Integration
- Bucketless System
- Full Regeneration
- Production Order Tracking
- Production Performance