Acumatica Financial Management systems provide a feature-rich accounting suite, fully integrated with Acumatica’s suite.
Why Choose Acumatica for Financial Management
Finance Suite is a package of General Ledger, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Deferred Revenue, Taxes, Currency Management which provides flexibility and powerful functionality in a business and each covers a particular facet of accounting.
Acumatica designed Financial Management to run on a standard web browser over the Internet, which offers an ideal solution for companies with multiple locations and a mobile workforce.
Benefits of Financial Management
The stronger your financial management the greater the opportunity you have to maximize your profits in the short term and to grow your capital value in the long term.
- It improves the efficiency of a business by simplifying or eliminating unnecessary steps, using modernizing techniques of Acumatica.
- It provides timely, accurate, reliable and verifiable information that hasten your decision-making process. It provides advanced financial reporting and decision-making procedures for evaluating the merits or shortcomings of your operational and strategic approaches to business.
- It enhances your scheduling and forecasting capacity. This enables you to allocate your financial resources effectively and set realistic performance targets with financial reports and personalized dashboards that access the shared, centralized database.
- Proper financial management usually means that a company can grow in one or more areas, or at the very least, remain stable. It also provides you with an opportunity to follow through on your policies and plans.
- It provides you with a framework for integrating functional processes and financial resources in your business. This accelerates the processing of transactions and conveyance of financial information, Acumatica’s financial management systems to integrate financials across multiple business entities, including automated reporting, consolidation, payments, and cash management.