Mobile, fully integrated EDI for Acumatica which removes the need to re-key data when exchanging electronic business documents such as orders, invoices, inventory updates, acknowledgements and ASNs with trading partners.
- Built into Acumatica users dashboard
- Mobile based full EDI integration with Acumatica
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc.
- Eliminates the need to re-key data, drastically reduces errors and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Meets all global trading partner requirements and regulations
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc.
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution provider
- UCC/GS1-128 Label and Packing Slip capabilities
Digital Security and Protection of vital company data should be the concern of every modern organization. With staff and management that has over 25 years’ experience in IT and digital infrastructures, we can help you meet the most stringent of standards for your organization.
And things just became even better with the addition of Acumatica’s DocuSign integration (*):* Included, just need a DocuSign account
To ensure consistent standards for merchants, the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council established Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. These standards incorporate best practices to protect cardholder data, and they often require validation from a third-party Qualified Service Assessor (QSA). We help our customers meet their PCI compliance needs by providing an Attestation on Compliance from an independent QSA. The Attestation on Compliance can be used in conjunction with our SOC 2 report to demonstrate that the infrastructure meets the PCI controls. Customers and their auditors can use our reports to verify the PCI controls are met.
For more information about and assistance to achieve, certify, and maintain PCI compliance or security for your environment Contact Us.
The U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act requires specific security controls for businesses that store or process protected health information online. Our Data centers meet all of the necessary requirements for HIPAA on the data center/service provider side.
For more information about and assistance to achieve, certify, and maintain HIPAA compliance for your environment, please contact us now.
SOC2 Type 2 Compliant
These reports address needs of users that require internal control related to security, availability, processing integrity, and privacy. The AICPA Guide states: “Reporting on Controls at a Service Organizations Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, or Privacy and are intended for use by stakeholders (e.g., customers, regulators, business partners, suppliers, directors) of the service organization that have a thorough understanding of the service organization and its internal controls.” They can be critical to certain stakeholders:
- Oversight of the organization
- Vendor management program
- Internal corporate governance and risk management processes
- Regulatory oversight
SOC2 Trust Service Principles examination includes:
- Organization and management
- Risk management and implementation of controls
- Monitoring of controls
- Logical and physical access controls
- System operations, and
- Change management